Thursday 31 May 2012

Attending craft fairs

I'm very excited this week because I'm booked a stall at various craft fairs. Now some online crafters don't like attending craft fairs but I LOVE them. Even if I don't sell very much, I love chatting to other stall holders & if it's quiet it gives me some valuable knitting time!

Here are the ones I've booked so far:

Letchworth

This Saturday (2 June) at The Green House in Letchworth
http://www.letchworthgreenhouse.co.uk/events

It's a venue that promotes local arts, crafts and vintage items & is situated in The Gallery, a lovely glass-roofed, greenhouse-inspired, building right in the middle of Letchworth Town Centre! 


On Saturday 16 June I've got a stall at the Letchworth Festival. They've got loads of events over several weeks so I'm hoping that a lot of my owls will fly off to new homes.
http://www.letchworthfestival.org/

St Albans

There's a lovely craft fair at the top of St Albans town hall on the 2nd Saturday of each month (except August). I went as a customer last year when I was pregnant and was really impressed with the quality of items so now that I'm in a position to attend some fairs, I thought this was perfect! St Albans is probably my favourite town in Hertfordshire & I'm really hoping the sales will come in.
http://greatmarkets.vpweb.co.uk/St-Albans-Town-Hall-Market.html

Buntingford

I've booked a stall at the Christmas Street event on Friday 30 November - I'm planning to make lots of my baby hats to sell at Christmas as I think they'll do well.


I'm SO looking forward to the fairs & will blog about how I've done after each one.

1 comment:

  1. I have nominated your blog for a verstile blog award, i love your blog and wanted to share it with others, the rules are over on my blog if youw ould like to join in.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete